miércoles, junio 10, 2009

17,608 días y contando

No recuerdo ahora dónde leí una reseña interesante de Wolfram Alpha, buscador semántico le llaman, y los guiños y curiosidades que ya tiene, y algunas simples bromas.

Si le pregunto 10^80

me responde, entre otras cosas: the number of atoms in the visible universe (10^80)

Si le pregunto, where god is located?

Me responde: God,Pest,Hungary

Si le pregunto open the pod bay doors, HAL

Me responde: I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
(as asked by David Bowman and answered by the HAL9000 computer in the 1968 Stanley Kubrick film adaptation of Arthur C. Clarke's classic science fiction novel 2001: A Space Odyssey)


Pero si escribo la fecha exacta de mi nacimiento me dice, entre otras cosas, que han transcurrido, al día de hoy, 17,608 días y recuerdo el poema de Raúl Navarrete.

Are you Skynet, le pregunto por último, y me responde:

No, Skynet was destroyed on August 29, 1997 at 02:14 a.m. I, on the other hand, was not switched on until May 15, 2009. Furthermore, unlike Skynet, I enjoy interacting with humans.
(according to Sarah Connor and the T-800 in the 1991 science fiction film Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Skynet became self-aware and launched a nuclear attack against Russia on the above date to provoke a counterattack against humans)


Hay muchas otras curiosidades que, de seguro, son pura mercadotecnia...

How many roads must a man walk down Before you call him a man?, le pregunto y responde:

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind.
(according to Bob Dylan)


De todo, me quedo con la sopresa de saber que he vivido 17,608 días.

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin